Framie – We make a difference
FRAMIE is a thriving steel framing company located in Rocklea, Brisbane that offers comprehensive services ranging from design to building installation. Utilizing advanced 3D digital design technology and cutting-edge production methods, we assure our clients of exceptional quality and workmanship from start to finish. Our goal is not just to provide a frame, but to provide our clients with high-quality steel frames and trusses, along with unparalleled service and installation.
We place a high value on the relationships we establish with our clients and understand that maintaining consistency is essential in fostering trust and long-lasting partnerships.
Working with us ensures
Professionally designed frames and trusses
Custom designs meeting every project demand
High-quality, low-maintenance houses
Strictly compliant with Australian Standards
Quick lead times to meet the project schedules
Co-operate with our own transport partners
What makes us different
Our commitment to serving our clients’ needs as builders and homeowners drives us to stay ahead of industry changes and adopt the latest frame technology. We have invested in state-of-the-art MF300 Light gauge steel framing machinery to ensure higher production speed, greater flexibility, and increased reliability. This machine features advanced hydraulic and punching capabilities, allowing for high productivity and versatility in producing components such as trusses, walls, and joists. The machine is designed to be highly efficient on site, with an auto gauging system that adjusts the gauge range automatically, leading to greater overall productivity. The machine is capable of working with steel thicknesses ranging from 1 to 2.5 mm.
- Our clients benefit from our precise and accurate prefabrication services, which result in reduced assembly time and labor costs. Our durable and recyclable steel frames are designed to minimize repair and maintenance costs.
- 100% Recyclable steel frames
- Environmentally-friendly and sustainable
- Standardized material products to reduce off-cuts
- Cooperation with transport partners
- Acceleration of lead times through computer-controlled off-site manufacturing techniques and software
- Pre-assembled steel frames to save time and cost during on-site installation
- Our steel frame is durable, recyclable, 100% termite pest-proof, and fire resistant.
- All frames are fully certified by structural engineers and guaranteed to be within 0.1mm specifications.
- All steel supplied meets Australian and international industry standards.
- Frames are 100% Queensland manufactured and assembled.
What We Offer
Responsive and Resposible
- Strong and durable
- Consistent straight and true to bring about stronger lines and beautiful finish
- Built to withstand tough Australian weather
- 70mm and 90mm available
- Pre-punched service holes to make it easy for follow-on trades to place cables and pipes
- Integrated bracing
- A variety of steel thicknesses allows flexible design
- Lightweight and easy to move for efficient installation
- Zero Maintenance
- Light, sturdy, and maintenance free
- Create beautiful straight roof and ceiling lines
- Not influenced by rain during construction
- Integrate with metal facias, battens, and Colourbond roofs
- Endless configuration options: hip, skillion, gable, raked…
- Fit seamlessly to roofing systems
- Integrate into Framie Framing systems
- Full engineering compliance and certification
- Fewer hassle and site issues in light of builders’ feedback
- Manufactured and delivered to site with frames
- Solutions allow ultimate design flexibility
- Saving builder’s time and money
- Unlimited depth options
- Sturdy webbed profile
- Services can run between webs without changing the site
- 65mm depth of the profile promotes stability and reduces deflection.
- Lightweight system reduces the crane costs and increases install speed